This workshop teaches the attendees:
- The need for a negotiation process.
- How to define the goal of a negotiation process.
- What is done at each step of a negotiation.
- Ten negotiation techniques and how to use them.
Learning is achieved through the combination of lecture, class break-out, and analysis of business and non-business examples. It is a highly interactive, student-focused environment that teaches practical information that can be put to use immediately.
What you will cover:
- The process of negotiation.
- The value of thorough planning prior to a negotiation.
- How to build additional value in a negotiation.
- Negotiation techniques.
- The various roles in a negotiation.