Keynotes set the tone for a conference, a day, or give people the ability to pull all of the events from the day together into culminating thought. We offer inspirational, leadership, and technical keynotes. Our flagship keynote is Extreme Leadership and is the example for our keynotes
Extreme Leadership is a multifaceted keynote fully customizable to your event. It highlights the following aspects of leadership:
- Leadership is a journey.
- Leadership is dynamic. You need different approaches to nearly every situation.
- Leadership does not need authority. It is not a title. It is something you earn.
- Leaders have positive attitudes regardless of the situation.
- Leadership does have core technical traits that, as individuals, we can develop. While other traits based on our personalities and are much hard to change.
- There are leadership passages that we must go through that define who we are as leaders. These may be work-based—a new job, stretch goal assignments, being fried, etc.) or personal (Severe illness, death of a loved one, etc.). These passages are learning events. How we handle them determines what type of leader we become.
This version of Extreme Leadership is customized for PMI Northern Utah's 750 attendees in the following way:
- The audience is all project managers
- The event organizer, Liz Price, had a theme of STEAM (Stories That Enliven and Motivate) she was developing and needed a central message to inspire people on the longest day of their three-day event.