This keynote uses examples from high-stress situations such as international multi-million dollar sales, failing projects, personal life-critical events.
- Understand the security of project information.
- Realize the process that one should go through to analyze the options of addressing issues.
- Internalize the project manager’s role as being objective and honest.
- Define the responsibilities of the Project Manager to both the supplier and the client (regardless of who is paying you).
- Enumerate techniques that were used in numerous challenging situations.
Customize Your Presentation
This is a 60- or 90- minute keynote but can also be delivered as a highly interactive keynote. The keynote interaction is based on the number of attendees and the availability of microphone runners.
The examples discussed can be customized to the business domain or organizational level of the attendees.