To achieve this an entire team of people must build value-driven organizations that are seasoned yet adaptive, structured yet agile, pragmatic yet innovative. It is not a simple feat, but four basic tenents allow you to do this:
- Strategy to meet corporate goals drives all of your work.
- Work cannot start until the people to complement the strategy are in place.
- Processes need to fit the individual projects (not too lean, not too heavy, and sized for each project).
- Technology is only a tool to improve efficiency—it is only a means to an end.
Add it to your cart.
To start down this path you must:
- Print and read your corporate strategy.
- Map all projects to that strategy.
- Focus on the top three corporate initiatives.
- Build a laser-focused plan.
These steps provide the core elements to help you build and lead a powerful organization that provides value, accelerates business growth, and is a strategic component of your company.
The Vision to Value keynote shows the importance of and defines the tools to:
- Define the core businesses activities that support the corporate vision.
- Build strategy maps to define each business units’ goals.
- Assemble the right organization with the proper people.
- Implement the correct level of process to efficiently monitor and control progress.
Customize to Your Theme
This is a 60- to 90-minute keynote presentation.
This keynote is tailored to the type of audience—executives, finance people, technology people, or project managers. This ensures the message makes sense to the audience.
This concept can be lengthened out into a 4- or 8-hour workshop. Read more about the Project Alignment Workshop.