This presentation covers:
- Defining negotiation as a process
- The goal of a negotiation process
- What is done at each step in a negotiation process
- Case studies to illustrate negotiation techniques
To reinforce the concepts the audience will perform a mock negotiation by splitting up into groups of three.
At the end of the presentation, the attendees understand:
- The structured steps in a negotiation process
- How a negotiation process helps them in their jobs as functional or project managers
- Persuasion techniques to help them structure requests to have more influence
Customize for Your Theme
This is a 60- to 90-minute presentation that is customized to the level of the audience (i.e., executives, project managers, engineers, nurses, etc.).
This can be coupled with the two- or four-hour workshop called Negotiation: The Art of Getting What You Want.