- Deliver truly successful projects.
- Understand what Organization Change Management (OCM) means to your organization.
- Learn how to build OCM into your projects and your culture.
Organizations the world over struggle to make changes stick. This class is designed to integrate the change in the project where the product of the project is first realized in a manner that end-users can see and feel the upcoming change and take ownership of it. This workshop helps PMO managers, executive sponsors, project managers, and their project teams understand why and how to make change last.
The more in-depth a project team’s knowledge and understanding of the OCM, the more likely the project will ultimately succeed.
The benefits of this workshop are to:
- Understand the current theories in change management and how they relate to projects
- Understand why change management is import to the organization and the project.
- Identify the key areas of integration for OCM and Project Management
- Define the Executive Sponsor’s role.
- Define differences between Organization Change Management and Change Control.
- Redefine the project process to accommodate OCM.
What You Get
Materials for the full-day class include:
A $60 value!
What It Covers
The learning objectives are:
- Basic understanding of Balanced Scorecard.
- Why change fails.
- OCM Theory and evolution as it relates to initiatives and projects.
- OCM Processes.
- The differences between and Initiative and project lifecycle.
- Handling project and organization change together.
- Developing resistance mitigation strategies.
|Download the Specs
Who Will Benefit
The entire organization benefits from this workshop. It is strongly recommended that a deep cross section of the organization attend. Critical attendees are PMO managers, executive sponsors, project and program managers, and project leads and key team members.
How It Works
This workshop is nominally an eight-hour workshop and includes tailoring to your specific initiatives. Interviews will be conducted ahead of the workshop to understand your organization's needs and incorporated into your workshop.
The workshop format can be adjusted to two- and four-hour versions by focusing on fewer areas of the strategy implementation process.